Sitting the exam next year? Join us in Mt Gambier!
At Hawkins Clinic we can offer you
- Work in South Australia's first accredited rural practice
- Wide exposure to relevant general practice problems
- Sympathetic rosters before the big day
- Pre exam tutoring from experienced GPs
- A valued place in our team
Further details available from Practice Manager - Judith Williams, or Dr Scott Milan by telephoning (08) 8725 5266 or click here to email.
Hawkins Clinic has a long history of active involvement in undergraduate and post graduate teaching.
We offer good access to a range of teaching resources, including open internet access on every desk. Our patients will welcome your presence!
Current teaching activities include:
- John Flynn scholars
- SCAP medical students
- RACGP Registrars
- Upskilling of RACGP supervisors/registrars at a regional level
- Contributions to the Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health
- Development of a Parallel Rural Community Curriculum for senior medical students
GPs in the clinic are well qualified to help with teaching. We have a broad experience of rural general practice. Other expertise includes post grad teaching qualifications at Masters level and experience as former RACGP examiners.